Please met Meg, also known as Meggy Moo, she is a 4 year old Alaskan malamute cross American Bulldog. Jerry Green found me in the stray kennels where I had been for some time. They brought me to their North Yorkshire centre and I have to say I love the fields up here! I am mega energetic when i’m out and I love to charge around the place having a whale of a time.

My friends here say they think i’d suit a home doing Cani cross, or scootering or similar, I have had a go at agility but apparently jumping over the tunnel is not the way to go! I’m very strong on my lead but i also have a halti which keeps me a little calmer. I’m very excitable so would be better with older or teenage children who don’t mind my Meggy cuddles. I give the best cuddles ever and am also very polite and give a paw when i’m after a treat. I have spent the night with staff in their sitting room and I was ever so good, just snuggling on the sofa for cuddles. I am very clean indoors and I love to play.
I walk well with dogs but I can be a little over enthusiastic so would be better suited to an equally enthusiastic playmate. I have been waiting here for so long now, and no one can understand why I keep getting passed by, I make new friends then they get homes and I am left behind..could you be my new furever home?


Meg – 4 year old female Alaskan Malamute cross American Bulldog

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  •  
    Copyright © dogs | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com