Introducing Merlin, the most handsome 8 year old American Bulldog you could ever meet (We may be biased). I have come to stay with Jerry Green Dog rescue in Thirsk, as I was having to live outdoors after my owner passed away. I am an older boy around 8 years old and I am such a softie. I am quite stiff on my back legs, and when I first arrived my skin was in a terrible state, but this has improved dramatically during my stay with a bit of TLC and a lovely warm kennel. I love being indoors and my favourite place in the whole world is snoozing by your feet in front of the sofa.

The staff here all think I’m brilliant and had hoped I would have a home for Christmas, sadly this didn’t happen and I am still waiting for that special person of my own. I have been friendly with everyone I have met here, but I would prefer a nice relaxing home with no young or excitable children so I can take life at a nice steady pace.
I really miss my home comforts, I walk quite well on my lead and am looking for a loving human companion to call my own. I have walked out well with most other dogs, but would like a home where I can have all the cuddles for myself. Pretty please would one of you lovely people adopt me and give me a home of my own? I promise to sit by your side and be the most loyal of companions.

Merlin – 8 year old male American Bulldog

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  •  
    Copyright © dogs | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com