Do you ever wonder what dogs think about some of our behaviors?  If dogs could talk, what do you think they’d say to you at those moments when they give you the looks that says, “have you lost your everloving mind?”
Here are ten reasons why your dog thinks you’re strange:
  1. Take a Shower. Even dogs that like water don’t much care for getting sudsed up in the bath.  Why do you bother taking a shower everyday when you could save all those wonderful smells on your skin, like that hamburger from lunch and slime from my ball?
  2. Get ready to go. Why do you primp in the morning?  Just be like me, a little lick here, a little lick there, stretch, and shake, shake, shake!
  3. Eat at the table.  Why do you eat at the table when the floor is so much easier and if you drop food, it’s easy to slurp right up!
  4. Talk on the cell phone. That thing that rings, dings, and voices come out of is very distracting. Why would you want to watch it instead of me?
  5. Use the toilet. Why do you sit on my unlimited cool water supply when you could go in the yard with me?
  6. 6. Shake hands. Sniffing is much more interesting than shaking hands and really, you can learn much more.
  7. Storm watching. “I love thunder storms,” said no dog ever.  Why do we have to have storms?
  8. Toss leftovers. Why do you hide all those delicious goodies in the big plastic box outside when I am perfectly capable to devouring them for you?
  9. Go to the gym. Why go to the gym when you could walk and run with me. I can even teach you to catch a ball and roll in grass!
  10. Yell at the dog. I never get mad when you take my stuff so I should be able to take your stuff.  Just be happy we share!
  11. Wear shoes. Why wear shoes on your feet when you  could chew them instead?
  12. Clean the house. It takes me a few minutes to make a really big mess so I’d appreciate it if I could enjoy it longer.
What do you do that you’re sure your dog thinks is strange? Share with us on Facebook!

12 REASONS YOUR DOG THINKS YOU’RE STRANGE

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  •  
    Copyright © dogs | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com