My names Digby and I’m an 18 month old neutered Akita. I’m an affectionate and loving guy who is looking to find my forever home. So I guess you’re wondering how I ended up at HULA. Well believe it or not, I was actually a stray with no home to call my own. The very kind people at Friends of Akita found me and asked HULA if they could help me find a new home. I don’t have any background history, but my carers at HULA have got to know me very well and have said that I’m a lively and energetic boy who is looking for an active home where I can be kept busy.

I’m a clever lad who loves to learn so will need to be taken to training classes. This will also help me learn how to interact with other dogs in a calm manner. I can be left on my own for 2-3 hours as long as I’ve been well exercised. I could also live with a female dog (providing we get on during our introductions).
So if you’re looking for a fun-loving guy, please pick me!!

Digby – 18 month old male Akita

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  •  
    Copyright © dogs | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com